Agile is a mindset that can is enabled through several methodologies. Agile has become a popular way to execute technology and other knowledge-work projects because:
- Agile projects are more successful than traditional ones;
- Agile project teams are happier and more motivated; and
- Customers are more satisfied with the outcomes.
At Project Management Essentials, we offer several training options because context counts and it is important to match the needs of the client and students. We offer the following training in several of the leading practices as well as providing customized 1- and 2-day classes.
Agile Essentials are a series of coursed courses developed by Project Management Essentials and customized to meet the client’s specific training needs:
- Agile Essentials. A comprehensive 1-day class that teaches the foundational Agile concepts and practices such as Scrum and Kanban
- Intermediate Agile Essentials. A 2-day class that provides a deep-dive into the Agile mindset, and Scrum, Lean, and Kanban practices
Disciplined Agile (DA) is a toolkit that provides straightforward guidance to help organizations choose their way of working (WoW) in a context-sensitive manner, providing a solid foundation for business agility. With DA, organizations start where they are, do their best, and always improve.
The Scaled Agile Framework or SAFe is intended for large, complex projects and enterprise-level programs that require the coordination of multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Scaled Agile provides a comprehensive framework that will allow large organizations to achieve business agility.
- Leading SAFe for leaders
- SAFe for Teams implementing the framework
- SAFe ScrumMaster
- SAFe ProdductOwner/Product Manager
- SAFe DevOps
The PMI-ACP certification a rigorous certification that recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and your skill with agile techniques. It will distinguish you from your employers, stakeholders, and peers. The PMI-ACP spans many approaches to agile such as Scrum, Kanban, Lean, extreme programming (XP), and test-driven development (TDD.) So it will increase your versatility, wherever your projects may take you.
Contact us for more information about our courses and how we can help your organization.